The Most Voted Pet Peeve of Tyler and Some Hilarious Answers to Boot
Last week we asked the people of Tyler what their biggest pet peeve is and we got a lot of responses. Of those responses, the most common pet peeves aligned with ours.
- traffic on South Broadway and Old Bullard Rd. - 22 %
- the medians - 21.27%
- stuck up people, some cliques are hard to break into - 21.03%
- long lines at Chick-fil-A spilling out into traffic - 7.33%
- one Target vs. 5 Walmarts - 7.32%
- 'red Light Runners' at the Loop and Broadway in Tyler - 6.34%
Those were the top votes for listed pet peeves in the city of Tyler, but we did extra digging because y'all had a lot to say including hating the long medians and many people also miss the old courthouse.
The most common by far was TRAFFIC:
Find out what else people said on our thread!