‘Call to Arms’ Blood Drive is Jan. 6-11 All Over East Texas
Mix 93-1, Classic Rock 96-1, 101.5 KNUE and Hot 107-3 Jamz are teaming up with Carter BloodCare of East Texas for the annual 'Call To Arms' Blood Drive on Jan. 6-12 to help raise the blood supply levels here in East Texas and to help save the lives of East Texans too. Every pint of blood that is donated can help save up to three lives.
Your donation of a pint of blood is needed because donations usually drop during this time of the year, and there can be a greater need for blood at this time of the year than at any other time.
Carter BloodCare will have mobile units all over East Texas from Jan. 6-12 so you can donate that important pint of blood. Once your blood has been donated, you become qualified to win a Sony PS4 gaming system plus you’ll receive a free Call To Arms Blood Drive T-shirt.
You may donate blood at any of the following mobile donation sites between the times listed below:
Monday, Jan. 6: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tractor Supply - 2200 S. Loop 256 - Palestine
- Walmart - 1202 Stone Rd. - Kilgore
Tuesday, Jan. 7: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walmart - 1405 E. Tyler - Athens
- Brookshire's - 521 S. Main - Lindale
Wednesday, Jan. 8: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Brookshire's - 1300 E. Broadway - Gladewater
Thursday, Jan. 9: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walmart - 2121 Hwy 79 S. - Henderson
- Walmart - 1220 N. Pacific St. - Mineola
Friday, Jan. 10: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walmart - 2440 Gilmer Rd. - Longview
- Walmart - 515 E. Loop 281 - Longview
Friday, Jan. 10: 1 to 7 p.m.
- Broadway Square Mall - 4601 S. Broadway - Tyler
Saturday, Jan. 11: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tractor Supply - 1626 S. Jackson St - Jacksonville
Saturday, Jan. 7: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Brookshire's - 100 Rice Rd. - Tyler
Any time during normal business hours:
- Tyler Donor Center, 815 S. Baxter Avenue, Tyler (903-363-0400)
- Longview Donor Center, 3080 N. Eastman Suite 112, Longview (903-663-2650)
Mix 93-1, Classic Rock 96-1, 101.5 KNUE, Hot 107-3 Jamz and Carter BloodCare appreciate your donation of blood and the time it takes to save lives here in East Texas.