Woman Dies From Allergic Reaction To Weave Glue
Ladies, do you need another reason to stay away from hair extension glue? Well, this may be it! A woman in the UK collapsed during a night out with her boyfriend, and reports speculate it is from in fact - hair extension glue!
The woman, Atasha Graham is said to have collapsed at a club where her boyfriend was the club's DJ. Doctors in the case say that while Atasha was dancing the night away, the sweat from her activity allowed the chemicals in the bonding glue to enter her blood stream, thus causing her demise. Pathologist Dr. Michael Heath says that this is NOT the first time he's seen death linked to hair bonding glue.
"There are about 10 to 20 deaths a year in this country, many more in America. I have seen four in the last three months."
Ladies, is long extended hair really worth the risk of losing your life? The tragic story of this woman is prompting many more women to go natural!