Things That Will Cost Less In 2011
Sure, the economy is still sputtering along and you're still waiting for that raise. But it's not all bad news.
There are some pretty cool things out there that you might like to buy -- that will cost less in the next year.
According to DealNews.com, be on the lookout for bargains on such things as:
- Blu-Ray Players -- Pretty soon they'll be priced like crock-pots.
- Kindle eBook Readers -- If you buy an older model, it will be a great bargain.
- HDTVs -- They're getting so big and so cheap that nobody will bother with 32-inch models.
- Wii System Bundles -- Hold off for just a bit on buying a Wii. The prices will tumble as new video game systems come out.
- Laptop Computers -- Solid, high-power laptops are becoming as cheap as some smartphones.
- External Hard Drives -- Memory is very cheap right now. Upgrade to a high-capacity drive and you'll never have to delete a file just to clear up room.
- iPhone 3GS -- The price drop is already here. Prices will drop for other models, but you'll likely not see the 3GS on sale new for too much longer.
Have you ever paid a ridiculous price for something -- and then seen the price drop right after buying it?