Smith County is Auctioning Former Police Vehicles, Seized Vehicles Right Now
County Judge Nathaniel Moran approved the sale of old police vehicles, seized vehicles from drug related crimes and other items in an online auction today (February 15) according to the Tyler Morning Telegraph.
All items are sold "as is" with no warranties and items can not be returned.
The items up for auction include (current bid status is as of 11:30 a.m., February 15):
- 2007 Crown Victoria - $50.00
- 1991 Ford E Ambulance
- 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2009 Chevrolet Suburban
- 2009 Chevrolet Impala - $200.00
- 2011 Chevrolet Impala - $100.00
- 2007 Ford F150
- 2005 Nissan Pathfinder - $200.00
- 2005 Ford F150 - $200.00
- 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe - $50.00
- 2007 Ford Fusion - $50.00
- 3 saddles with saddlebags
- 3 pews
Go to govdeals.com and search "Smith County" in the upper right hand corner to see the items above. All payments are made through the website and sales tax may be added.
You can request inspection of an item before bidding by e-mailing email@example.com.