Fall 2012 Makeup Trends – The Hottest Shades [PHOTOS]
It's Fall 2012, and tis' the season for lots and lots of berries! The biggest trend for the season is berry - and lots of it! The 'I just ate a delicious berry popsicle' look is super-hot for Fall, and this is your go-to guide to find the hottest berry shades for your complexion. Be sure to bookmark this post and take with you when you visit your favorite makeup counter.
Fall Lipshades: Our Favorites!
1. Fall Shades from Revlon "Just Bitten" collection
2. Fall Shades from random cosmetic companies
3. Our Favorite MAC lipshades
4. Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable in "Smitten"
5. Wet n Wild - Mega Slicks Lip Color Pencil in "Carmel Latte"
6. Urban Decay - Super Saturated High Gloss in "Apocalypse"
7. Maybelline - Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in "Plum Luster"
8. MAC - Tinted Lipglass in "Nitrolicious"
Have fun and experiment with different shades to compliment your skin-tone. There is a berry for every body!