2015 East Texas Indoor Halloween Events
Halloween is Saturday! It's the day that little ghosts and goblins from all over East Texas will be going door to door trick or treating, if the rain doesn't stop them, to collect as much candy as their little pumpkins can hold.
The forecast is calling for rain, though, and if you're looking for an alternative to the door to door thing and looking for something inside, you might want to check out these events.
- Broadway Square Mall: A free mall wide trick or treating event is scheduled for 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday. Kids may trick or treat at participating retailers and is an indoor event. For a small fee, there will be a Haunted Maze in Center Court.
- Dogan Middle School + Griffin Elementary: This first time event will be a carnival in north Tyler at Griffin Elementary on Broadway Avenue and features activities for all ages and will be happening Saturday from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Green Acres Baptist Church: Autum Festival is Saturday in the Cross Walk Conference Center from 6 - 8 p.m. and will feature games, bounce houses, door prizes, candy and refreshments for sale.
- Southside Baptist Church: The fall festival will be held on Saturday from 4 - 7 p.m. and will feature, food, games, crafts, candy and music! The event will be held at 8875 Old Jacksonville Highway.
- Longview Mall: Longview Mall is hosting a free mall wide trick or treating event from 6 to 7 p.m. Kids may trick or treat at participating retailers at this fun indoor event. The Longview Mall will also have other arts and crafts and activities for the kids from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Palestine Mall: The Palestine Mall is hosting Mall-O-Ween Halloween night from 6 to 8 p.m. The night will feature games, face painting and other kid friendly activities along with age defined costume contests.
If you or your organization is hosting an indoor event and do not see it listed above, please email email@example.com and we will get it posted and shared.