CHOCOLATE Shamrock Shakes Coming to a McDonald’s Near You This Season
Are y'all ready for this?
McDonald's is getting ready to roll out the ever-popular seasonal Shamrock Shake. But there's more. Wayyyy more.
This season they'll be playing with chocolate as the Golden Arches are introducing four new, limited-time chocolate Shamrock Shakes. So now you're going to have to make a decision. Which of the five are you going to take home? Unless you plan on trying all five.
– Original Shamrock Shake – A blend of vanilla soft serve and mint-flavored Shamrock Shake syrup. New this year is a sprinkle of green sugar crystals to go with the standard whipped topping and maraschino cherry.
– New Chocolate Shamrock Shake – A layered shake with chocolate shake on the bottom and Shamrock Shake on top. It comes topped with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
– New Shamrock Chocolate Chip Frappe – A Chocolate Chip Frappe (mocha frappe base and ice) blended with Shamrock Shake syrup and finished with whipped topping, green sugar crystals, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
– New Shamrock Hot Chocolate – A hot chocolate (steamed milk and chocolate syrup) with Shamrock Shake syrup
– New Shamrock Mocha – A mocha (chocolate syrup, espresso, and steamed milk) with Shamrock Shake syrup.
It appears only a few places have this wonderful green beverage available at their local McDonald's, but don't worry it's coming! And if you really need to know when, the website ShamrockShake.com has a live update based on people who find them at their local stores.
You might want to pace yourselves... so I can get there first!
Kids, don't try this at home.