5 Songs That Express How We Feel About Saying Goodbye to Baby J [VIDEO]
Today is the last day that the very lovely Baby J will be on the air here in East Texas. Hot 107.3 Jamz and all of us in the East Texas area are saying goodbye to a person we hate to see leave. So, let the songs express for us how much we will miss her.
This might seem a little dramatic, but we will al truly miss Baby J. Won't you? Well let's all take some time, listen to these great hits that say it better than we could, and wish her the best on her new adventure.
1. Tony Braxton: "Un-Break My Heart"
Lets be honest, we are a little heart broken about saying goodbye to Baby J.
2. Wilson Pickett: "I'm Not Tired"
We must remind ourselves and her how much Baby J has meant to us.
3. Boys II Men: "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday"
Wishing all the best, it is still sad to say goodbye.
4. The Isley Brothers: "You Make Me Want to Shout"
Lets celebrate her and her new adventure! Good lucky, Baby J!
5. Luther Vandross & Cheryl Lynn: "If This World Were Mine"
Thank you for your friendship. We will miss you, but you go have some fun.